The money you raise provides seed funds for research projects, drives vital support services and allows us to continue to advocate for better access to treatment, support and care. Fundraise, donate or join our community to make a difference.Donate
1. Get involved in a Shine a Light fundraising event
These events bring together people living with lung cancer, their family and friends, health professionals and researchers as one resilient voice. Your event can be as big or as small as you like. It could be a morning tea with your family, a walk with friends, a BBQ or cake stall. We have a range of resources available to support you along the way.
- To kick start your fundraising today please, click here.
- Need more help? Register your interest to hold an event and one of our friendly team members will contact you with more information.
- If you can’t host your own, you can support an event near you. Give us a call on 1800 654 301 to find out more.
3. Become a Corporate Supporter
Becoming a Corporate Supporter of the Shine a Light on Lung Cancer campaign is recognition by your organisation that lung health is important. It also says to our community that you are willing to help Lung Foundation Australia stop the stigma toward lung cancer and fund life-changing research and support services to improve patient quality of life and life expectancy. Lung Foundation Australia has developed a Lung Cancer Awareness Month digital promotional pack for our Corporate Supporters, with a selection of materials that can help your organisation support the Shine a Light on Lung Cancer campaign.
To express interest in becoming a Corporate Supporter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Download